NEWS DAILY
..... INDO BLOG'S

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aero Smith

I dont want miss a thing
Artist : Aero Smith
Tittle : I don’t want miss a thing
D    A    Bm
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
G    D
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Em    A
While your far away dreaming
D    A    Bm
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
G    D    Em    A
I could stay lost in this moment forever
A    G    D    A
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Chours:

D    A
I don’t want to close my eyes
Em        Bm
I don’t want to fall a sleep ‘cause I’d miss you baby
G    D    A
and I don’t want to miss a thing
D    A
‘cause even when I dream of you
Em    Bm
the sweetest dream will never do I’d still miss you baby
G    D    A    Em
and I don’t want to miss a thing
Verse 2:
D    A    Bm
Lyin close to you feeling your heart beating
G    D
and I’m wonderin what you’re dreaming
Em    A
Wonderin if it’s me you’re seein
D    A    Bm
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we’re together
A     D     A
I just want to say with you in this moment forever, forever and ever

Chours:
Bridge:
D    C
I don’t want to miss one smile
G
I don’t want to miss one kiss
Dm    F
I just want to be with you right here with you just like this
C
I just want to hold you close
G
fell your heart so close to mine
Dm    A
and just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time
yeah, yeah, yeah


mp3 download :


Aero Smith - I don't want miss a thing

No comments: