NEWS DAILY
..... INDO BLOG'S

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Holiday in Surabaya Zoo

finally I was able to vacation with my friends office. despite the there are not plans vacation but suddenly there is a friend who took the initiative to play to the zoo today and happened to jobs can be completed half a day and after work we went directly to Surabaya Zoo.


This is a statue that stood right in front of the zoo who became the symbol of Surabaya city. there are rumors saying that the city of Surabaya was taken from the two names animals, from fish Surah and Buaya shortened to Surabaya. With the same reason this statue became a symbol of the city.


While this is a counter and the zoo entrance.


We all really enjoyed the situation in it, there are diverse fauna here. and here's photos of documentation when I to be in Surabaya Zoo...

In fact there are so many places and animal that I want to photo. but really unfortunate, my camera digital suddenly broken. So only a few photo's all I can take.

No comments: