NEWS DAILY
..... INDO BLOG'S

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tips Clix Grid

Clix grid is a game that requires precision in making the click to be a winner and win prize that is hidden within an image. But keep in mind that not all images contain a gift, only a few of a few of the images that contain prize  to be won. I'll give you a solution to win this game.

My first rule :

Look for some thing different in a picture or a box in the grid, sometimes looks as a picture money ($) or any other. It is not easy to find a picture, This requires precision and sensitivity in attracting attention in the picture. so don't make indiscriminate click. this rule is quite difficult but can produce something big and you can be a winner every day.

If you're having difficulty with my first rule... don't worry You can use my other rules and this could help you to get some victories in one month and this way it is very easy, you just need patience to be a winner.

My second rule :

to be a winner several times a month you should be consistent in making the click. The point is you have to do click on the same place in one month by the number of clicks you have. why I say so, and I have a reason for it.

Every day a gift will move randomly, and within one month of the gift would be appropriate on your clicks and you be a winner.

Maybe just this is all I can give to you. I hope this article useful for you.

No comments: